When controlling a vehicle fleet and mobile employees, operators and supervisors receive many different notifications. Our GPS tracking system allows managers to deviate from the route, fuel drainage, open / close unauthorized vehicle doors, and so on. states. This ensures that inspectors are aware of fleet operations and respond to changes immediately.
However, how can you be sure that managers do not miss an emergency? On Navy Track, we know how! With the new Emergency Notification feature, auditors will always stay in the cycle of the most important events. Let’s see how it works together.
What are Emergency Notifications available for?
There are certain things and events that require special attention for each company: cargo or vehicle theft attempts, traffic accidents, careless behavior of employees, and so on. To avoid an emergency or time-sensitive situation, an administrator selects the required notification and marks it as an emergency:
- Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS);
- Fall detection;
- Route deviations;
- Aggressive driving;
- Unauthorized door closing/opening;
- Geofence entrance/exit;
- Fuel level change;
- SOS button pressing;
- Car crash;
- Driver change;
- Case intrusion;
- Padlock tampering;
- Temperature regime change;
How does it work?
Emergency Notifications are designed to attract more users’ attention. Such notifications:
- Highlighted by bright orange color.
- Accompanied by a recurring audio signal. Sound volume can be set to the max. This way, a supervisor will react fast to any force-major situation even if he/she is currently not looking at a computer.
- Disabled by a click. A sound signal can ONLY be disabled if a manager clicks on the notification message.
In summary, the new Emergency Notifications feature is a great tool to help operators and supervisors react more quickly to the most emergency, and to develop more effective control over fleet operations, cargo security and mobile employee safety.